Digital Training and Learning Support - Supporting residents in North East Derbyshire & Bolsover
As COVID-19 has forced more and more of us into our homes and behind our computer screens, paper forms and applications are becoming a thing of the past and those without digital access or skills risk being left behind.
The service focuses on supporting those who require support in becoming digitally competent. Improve your digital skills to increase accessibility and, confidence with all aspects of the internet and online activities.
We can support with:
- Internet safety – being safe online
- Building your skill base to support future opportunities/needs
- How to use a computer/tablet/mobile
- Job searching
- Use of Email, online Banking and online Shopping
- Using social media to interact with friends and family online
- Accessing services online such as booking appointments, ordering prescriptions and virtual appointments
- Accessing information and guidance such as NHS, GOV.UK, comparison sites, local Council and local news
And much more ……